When Becky Corbin became our State Representative, she promised she would cut through the partisan politics in Harrisburg to make our community a better place to live, work and raise a family.
Becky Corbin has delivered on that promise:
- Authored legislation – Act 3 of 2014 – to make it easier for women with breast cancer to receive the treatment they need and deserve
- Authored legislation - Act 111 of 2016 - to protect victims of domestic violence from strangulation
- Worked with District Attorney Tom Hogan to install medication collection boxes across Chester County so residents can safely dispose of their unused prescription drugs
- Passed a fiscally responsible state budget that did not increase taxes on our hardworking families and seniors on fixed incomes
- Ended the “death-tax” to allow for the tax free transition of family-owned farms and small businesses from one generation to the next
- Increased state government investment in basic education to the highest level in Pennsylvania history
- Worked to reopen two structurally deficient bridges in our community
- Voted to get Pennsylvania out of the liquor business, providing consumers with more convenience and choice
- Enacted real property tax reform to make local governments more accountable to the people
Do you like this page?